Available Posts : 02 (Two)
Experience : Between 1 years to 4 years
Location : Adajan, Surat - 395009 (Gujarat)
Job Description :
The candidate should have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems. Experience with the responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred. Also, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
Skills & Qualifications :
- Strong knowledge of WordPress CMS (Content Management Systems)
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior in WordPress Development.
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Understanding of MVC design pattern
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
Key Responsibilities :
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable WordPress Plugins and Widgets.
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
Submit Details & Join Our Team
To apply for this job, simply choose job position and submit your basic details using the below form. And don’t forget to upload your CV/Resume along with this form.